Meeting Minutes August 11, 2015
Attendance: Thuy Cataldo, Patty Lett, Navila Silvan, Brenda Van Putten, Coach Teeter
Meeting was called to order at 7:05 pm.
* Balance - $6800.00
* We have received 8-9 sponsor ads, totaling more than $200.
* Website: Concession stand schedule and try-outs dates info is out there. If no one signs up to help with concessions, then it will not be open that particular game day.
* New coach Tom Teeter appointed for Boys Varsity 2015/16 season. Letter went out to parents on Aug 11th regarding the departure of Ryan Hallenbeck, along with Coach Teeter's appointment. Tryouts 8-NOON, Aug 17 thru Aug 21. And Aug 22 8am-10am.
"UE Tigers Never Give Up/Never Give In" will be the motto on the boys game day shirts. There is a $500 limit for this purchase.
* Fundraisers - Patty will contact Rossi's and McDonald's for fundraisers for the year, along with the Aug 22nd Bottle Drive that will be held at UEHS from 10-1. We will not be doing the Discount Card fundraiser.
* Apparel Fundraiser - first sale will be due Sept 11 and the 2nd sale (for Modified teams) will be due Sept. 30th. If we choose the same logo, this lowers the cost.
* Club Tshirts - vendor will be NUWAKA. Two week turn around at $5 per Tshirt.
* Bottle Drive - Aug 22nd, 10-1 at UEHS. Will give Can Man a deposit of $20. Boxes will be delivered to Thuy at UEHS, Thursday, Aug 20th. Would like to post on Endicott's Municipal building sign.* Pre-Season Parent Meeting:
Aug 22nd, 9am UEHS field bleachers
Welcome letter distribution along with the following: gather parent names/emails/phone number, apparel sale order form, team parent info, concession stand info, and website.
* Team Pictures - Need to contact coaches for best date and time for this to happen.
* Pasta Dinner - date is set for October 1st at Sons of Italy. $10 per ticket.
* Bottle Drive - Huge turnout with 17,859 collected at 5 cents per can/bottle.
* Banquet - Tentatively holding the date of Nov. 8th, 4-8pm at Traditions. Hoping to keep it free for players, but if membership donations and fundraiser goals aren't met, then there will be a discussion of ticket pricing for players.
* Homecoming - Oct 3rd. In contact with Two Boys Ice Cream, currently playing phone tag.
* Membership - $25 per family.
Meeting was adjourned at 9:15 pm.
Next meeting: Monday, August 24th at 7:30pm at UEHS Prep Room.
Submitted by: Brenda Van Putten,