Meeting Minutes August 24, 2015
Attendance: Thuy Cataldo, Patty Lett, Vicky Benarick, Navila Silvan, Brenda Van Putten, Sheila Armstrong, Coach Teeter
Meeting was called to order at 7:35 pm.
* Balance - $6800.00
* We have received 8-9 sponsor ads, totaling more than $200.
* Website: all forms and concession sign-ups are on the website.
Attended STAC meeting and will provide DO's and DONT's info from that meeting. White socks will be worn for home games. Boys scrimmage at AGM on Thursday . UE fans should park on basketball court so that away fans can park in the LWW parking lot, as AGM drive way is under construction.
* Team Pictures - Friday 8/28 at 9am for girls. Tuesday 9/1 at 11am for boys.
* Pasta Dinner - date is set for October 1st at Sons of Italy.
* Bottle Drive - Huge turnout with 17,859 collected at 5 cents per can/bottle.
* Banquet - Tentatively holding the date of Nov. 8th, 4-8pm at Traditions. Need to complete contract and send in $100 deposit.
* Homecoming - Dianne Breen and Karen Hirst are possible chairs for Homecoming.
* Apparel Sale - The online version of apparel order form with prices was reviewed. XLNT Promotions has blankets, cushions, umbrella as a possible separate sale. 3/4 zip was switched out for a full zip jacket after the review. Apparel link will be put on our website.
* Club Shirts - Will be in from NUWAKA in by 8/28 and will given to JV teams. Varsity teams will get
* Concession Stand - Rossi's has been called to set up an account for concession stand ordering. Rossi's will give us $4 off sheet pizza and no tax. Trailer is ready and Patti and Vicki will stock it on Wed.
* Restaurant Night - McDonald's night needs to be picked. Still waiting for Rossi's for possible night.
* Membership - Two so far.
Boys Varsity - Sheila Armstrong and Tuan Luong
Girls Varsity - TBD
Boys JV - TBD
Girls JV - Dianne Breen
Cup Fundraiser by Natoli's Creative Options. Mugs are $10 each or 2/$18 if the same. 4 for $18 for drink cups. If we want to customize cups, up front order of 500 count is required. Profit is 40%. Will contact other boosters to see if they would be interested in joining this fundraiser.
Team Pasta Dinner - Sheila Armstrong offered to have a team pasta dinner this Friday before the first game.
Meeting was adjourned at 9:00 pm.
Next meeting: Tuesday, September 1 at 7:30pm at UEHS Prep Room.
Submitted by: Brenda Van Putten,